Monday, March 9, 2020

Reshooting: the fun of filming

Over the weekend my group and I did many things to improve our film. I had the idea to re shoot some senes. One reason I thought this was because of the peer review. They said that some sense did not make sense. I understood that so I decided to get my group together on Sunday. I picked both my group members up and we started driving to the park. The weather was around the same as when we filmed the first time. We all made sure we where whereing the same clothes as we did on filming day. The filming process went mostly smooth. It started to rain witch made it difficult. We ended up going into the car and waited for the rain to pass. This did make the rest of the filming process difficult. Although we had some set backs we did end up finishing. The peer review very much helped us in this. We could see what scenes we still needed, for example, and establishing shot. This made it very easy to look on our paper and check off the things we have and haven’t done. The filming process was very fun. My group and I feel that we greatly improved our film. The peer review very much helped us with our process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment