Friday, March 20, 2020

Re-editing: Almost there

Over the weekend me and my group edited our film together. We knew we had to to finish our project soon. We only had to finish up somethings. For example, we have to put in all our new clips. We filmed the previous week. All we had to do was get together all of our clips. We filmed on Camilos phone and my phone. Camilo air dropped the videos to my computer. I then downloaded IMovie on my computer. IMovie downloaded and I dragged all the videos from my desktop to the application. Then we all got together and started looking at what transitions to put in. I started working out Wich clips we wanted and not. We then put all the titles in. This did not take too long. The film is almost finished. The peer review was very helpful. The way we knew what to put in was the peer review. Overall editing took about an hour. We all worked together to finished our film. Editing was fun overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment