Thursday, March 12, 2020

Re-Editing: Looking Good

There were many adjustments my group made to our film. The peer edit helped us a lot. We could now know exactly what was wrong with our film. First, I added the scenes that we refilmed. This was easier than I thought. I thought it would make it look choppy and weird, but it looked the same. I fixed those scenes and put them into the film. Then the next thing I did to improve my film is to add the rest of the titles. We were lacking in the titles because they somehow got deleted, so I agreed to fix them. This went smoothly and did not take too long. It was convenient because I could go through what I was missing from the list. The film was deemed choppy, from the peer editors. So I went back into the film to try to fix it. We made the transitions smoother and shorter. This made the film look a lot better and less awkward. The re editing process helped our film a lot. Going back and fixing it very much helped the smoothness of the film. The peer editing made it easy. Our film is now close to done and it is looking very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment