Monday, October 7, 2019

Intro

Hello my name is Ryan Brooks and I live in South Florida. I’m in 10th grade and play on varsity volleyball for my school. I enjoyed coming to my school because I have very good teachers. My favorite subject is history, more specifically, Aice European history. I love this class because it is so intriguing and you can ask so many questions. I also enjoy Crimal Justice 2, we get to do very fun things in that class like talking to police officers and learning military steps. I find this to be good training because I want to go into the Naval academy after high school. I would love to play volleyball for the naval academy, they have a very good team.
The class I like the least is math class, Algebra 2 honors, although I have a very cool teacher for that class I still struggle in that class a lot. I have a very good tutor for that class, Ms.Goren, and she is helping me a lot. I don’t struggle I many other classes other then math. Volleyball is also a factor in my grades because I play for hours after school everyday and it takes up a lot of my time. I’m very proud of myself that I made the varsity team sophomore year and I’m happy I get to play with all my older friends.
I’m also getting certified as a lifeguard this month because I’ve been training to become one my whole life. I really want to get the job but it is not easy, you have to take to classes, pass a written test, and then pass a physical test. All of them are very hard especially the physical one, many grown men and women can’t pass, wich  is why you have to train so much for it. I’m very exited to do my test and get my dream job I’ve wanted for my whole life. It also will look good when I’m trying to get into the Naval Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment