Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Filming Blog: Half of our film

Yesterday my group started the filming process. I had a big role in this process. First I had the idea of filming one Tuesday. The reason for this is so that we could finish. We left from school and I drove my group to my house. At my house I provided the lighter to start the fire. Then I drove my group to a park so we could film. During this drive we stopped at a store to get props. We split the cost for these props. For example, we bought coke, and marsh mellows. These props where for the campfire scene. We need this scene because it is before Luca gets kidnapped. Then when we arrived I started to collect sticks and leaves for the fire. We started filming in my car. This was hard because the shot we need was hard to get. Then we started walking into the woods. We all where chatting. This sene took multiple tryes. The reason this took so long is because everyone started laughing. I told the people that where helping us what to say. I told Camilo, the director what shots to use. We headed to where we where going to film. We realized we needed the storyboard. I went back to my car and got the storyboard out of my bag. Then I walked back and we started the fire. We got many good shots of this fire. The storyboard helped us get good shots because we knew to follow it. We did not finish all of our filming but a good amount was done. We left the park and I drove everyone home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment